Would these Questions Bring You any Closer to me? "Maybe"!



 





Excuse me sir, would you be able to open my heart and see what's in it? Maybe, you will find your name drawn right there. You can call me crazy,
You can avoid me however way you want .
You can create even longer destination between you and I for awhile; to test how true I'm being with you.!

You can walk away for days and never talk to me unless you feel something that brings you back to me again!
Believe it or not, all the songs ends when I review my conversation with you...

Anything, any word, any touchy moment any whispers it makes me feel special..

This may sound unusual, I know! And you will read those lines then you'll  start wondering and thinking how come me? And,what did I do to you to fill me with such words?

Though, do you really want an answer from me to all these questions? How about we replace each other part and do the opposite, what if you start asking me all these questions and I don't have a direct answer for all of them, how would you feel about that?

I'm risking it. Its way too early to express out my feelings, and trust me if you think this is the most strangest things you have ever seen, please count me in as I feel the same if not more than you!

I wish, sometimes I have the ability to access your head and see what's in it?
Give me a share in your life, if you would only let me we could get into something new, unique..

Do you believe in challenges?
Do you believe that there's nothing impossible in life?
Do you believe in me?
Do you need me nearby you?
Do you think I'm only causing you a destruction and I probably should step back slowly and disappear from your life?
Why am I even indicating the words (( In Your life )) while I don't know for sure who am I to you?!
Strange, isn't it?



Maybe you haven't noticed that, yet but, I'm striving to see what's so special about you that made me always wonder and think a lot about what type of a person are you in the past few days.
Still this doesn't make any sense to you, right?
-Well, I'm not going to lie either, as I don't know why I've drew my energy out of you!

Hundreds of people have some sort of existence in my life, but among all the people I have known for years now; you are somehow a special case that I'm trying to understand in order to explain to you if you ever question me and say why me?!

I'm trying!

Did you know that I often dream to build a sacred rituals between you and I, as I always tend to think that non of us was born to be an ordinary individuals.

Did you know that I've been searching for days, and years to find at least one unique attribute in an individual who could makes somehow innovative every time I start thinking of a new idea that I hope I can reach out my message based on the positive energy of someone meant to be something to me.

You are naturally an artist and without any efforts you have successfully drawn a smile upon my face :)

What else should I say here more? Or should I stop whatever is left from my thoughts for now and postpone the rest until unknown time? If you want me to continue or stop just whisper and I will simply do what you ask for.

Simple as that.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rising of the Moon By Lady Gregory: In Summary

The Rough Theatre

The Deadly Theatre