A Poem to the Unknown



Written by Bedor Alobaidi


Each wounded person on this land , have tasted sorrow since the day they were born,

Lost memories and dead souls would bring you nothing except for failures and that's how the story began!

The untold story began while you were gone and I was left alone trying to figure out the possibilities of connecting the past with the present maybe thought I would have the ability to pick up whatever sold piece of our iced memories that might help fixing our fake happiness;

But I could not.

I once heard you whispering secretly within yourself crying over a dead memory; a sweet bitter memory related to the land of cold souls..

when you were gone, all the signs of joy gone with you..

When you were gone, I never imagined that I will be a different person, a new person who's unrelated to anything after walking away from me and from your loved ones..


Clearly, you were moving up slowly, taking a different road to continue the journey alone by yourself...

Still wondering about my existence after all those years.. and after all those years he's still wondering whether I still exist in his dreams or not...

And never stopped wondering whether I'm standing in the dark side of this land or I'm no longer there anymore!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rising of the Moon By Lady Gregory: In Summary

The Rough Theatre

The Deadly Theatre