A throwback to a photograph taken by Alexandra Borzo that's still remaining as a significant and unforgettable image even if it's few years old



Fact of the day:
Opinion/ 


Photo credit: Alexandra Genevieve (In Toto Photo)
Copyrights received.
Model: Iraqi American artist Amer Alobaidi
Opinion written and posted by: Bedor Alobaidi 

As much as I have been known for my obsession in getting myself photographed by my favorite people, good and best friends and had all the pleasure working with them in the past few years professionally or just for fun; as much as I adore the smart eye that takes a significant and unforgettable shoots not only just for myself, but for my father who barely likes to get his photo taken for some reason lol and, yet he also appreciates the same name he has been always admiring the verity of photography work that she's been doing for years now.

This photo right here for example is a throwback to a wonderful memory, when I was so lucky to call this lady Alexandra Genevieve a close friend, and creative photographer according to what most of her friends, clients as well as my father have been saying about her so far.

Indeed, which is something that got me back to post again and I bet not many of you did get the chance to see this image before even if it’s few years older.

The point is, a good photograph will still be remaining no matter how old it gets because it will only get better recognized and much valuable. Plus, the later on generations might get the chance to view it moreover and talk about it with their families, friends, scholars and professionals and give it the exposure that it deserves just like how lots of important and famous photographs are still available and talked about in our recent days. 



Photos that in my opinion are worth to be shared always just because it can't be repeated again and even if it happens, the captured moment won't be as the same nor that close in spirit, environment and the occasion that these photographs been taken for. And only time can proves it all, I think and the attached photo below pretty much been a strong influence to write this post and share it up here with you all. An example of one of a kind photographs that it cannot be forgotten about no matter how old this image can get. It will be always remarkable, if it's meant to be :) 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rising of the Moon By Lady Gregory: In Summary

The Rough Theatre

The Deadly Theatre