The Cherry Season


Yousif Omar, Iraqi Music, Commercials & Film Director  & actor 

The Cherry Season  

Everyone takes their breath in the last shot after a thousand and one shot, but I was asked to give what's beyond than that limit,

Everyone was my friend, and I was everyone's friend also, and it is customary according to the common saying that everyone's friend is not a friend of anyone, but he is considered the best friend of himself ever in existence!

And then I realized that I am a lot to everyone, I was always the one who gives all the time, I give the real, the original, and the rare things. Due to the fact that I am not a normal being; they just don’t know that I am the son of difference, steadfastness, isolation, and laughter in passing and forgotten times. I will give them an excuse because never made them feel not even close to wonder where I really came from!

I am the son of the four seasons until they were shortened by only two seasons, winter-summer, summer-winter until these two seasons continued to play with me the role of the musical record, whose function continues to rotate and spin and spin until the moment you hear a shooting from a place, or maybe even a timed bomb!

 

I am the son of contradictions, such as night and day, the sun, and moon and between every two and nothing at all.

I am that child who chews his cigarette with peace of mind, relieved of conscience. Oh, my delicious cigarette how smart are you when you carry a taste that is more delicious than the cherry taste?! 

Cherry, who was fed to me by a woman, not on appointment, transparent, no one ever saw her, just the one I was seeing and seeing her details, she was so real that I didn't doubt that her presence was an illusion, she was like a mother and that's what made her exceptional in the depths of my imagination! 


;

;



Yousif Omar, Iraqi Music, Commercials & Film Director  


 

Oh Lord, how much longer should I be patient to look for her likeness?

Maybe I will need a lifetime after a lifetime to complete this search journey in order to find the woman of my imagination, in the consolation, I will not let what my imaginations have woven about her to remain a mirage or finding her in some corner on this globe, even if I end up swimming between galaxies, meteors and meteors to collect the remnants of the scenery image I once drawn of her , I will insist to go through this experience without any regrets, or think of what even the  impossible going to look like, not even the impossible..

Not even impossible.

Never impossible.

Or maybe impossible.

 

Here, and the pink dream scene closes, hoping that show has won your attention, admiration and won the satisfaction of those who are never satisfied.

 






                                                             

The End. 

The Cherry Season
Bedor Alobaidi
Scene: Yousif Omar
Photo by: Ali Jabr
Iraq-USA
From Letters from Baghdad series, story II
 
10:37 Pm
3/22/2022 

Inspired by: 
Yousif Omar/Iraqi Music, Commercials and Film Director 
Songs Linked: 
1- Eminem: Until I collapse 
2- Gojira: Low Lands 
Special Thanks to the Iraqi creative photographer Ali Jaber, 
the one who made this possible. 



Bedor Alobaidi/ Interested to ask me a question? Please go ahead. I will be more than happy to do my best in answering if it's something related to my personal knowledge. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rising of the Moon By Lady Gregory: In Summary

The Rough Theatre

The Deadly Theatre