I have a Problem

Written and posted by Bedor Alobaidi 
Artwork by: Grigoriou Panagiotis 







I have a problem 
I have a problem if someone can't or doesn't know how to smile 
I have a problem with Monday mornings 
I have a problem with every morning! 
I have a problem with time 
I have a problem with the four seasons straight 
I have a problem with following a healthy diet 
I have a problem with practicing exercises on a daily basis 
I have a problem with resting 
I have a problem with socializing 
I have a problem with speaking lies 
I have a problem with speaking the truth 
I have a problem with friendships 
I have a problem with talking to people 
I have a problem with not talking to people 
I have a problem with going to bed early like a bird 🐦 
I have a problem with getting into and leaving the bed 
I have a problem with bright lights 
I have a problem with not being able to listen when I'm not ready to hear any kind of voice or sound 
I have a problem with speaking less 
I have a problem with talking more than the limit and beyond time 
I have a problem with wasting people's time 
I have a problem with wasting my time 
I have a problem with TV 
I have a problem with commercial ads 
I have a problem with people who don't listen to music 
I have a problem with people who don't listen to their own voice 
I have a problem with people who don't pray 
I have a problem with people who don't dance 
I have a problem with people who are not kind 
I have a problem if someone likes what I dislike 
I have a problem if my friend is not really my friend but I keep them anyway 
I have a problem with winter blues 
I have a problem with boring optimism 
I have no problem staying out in the dark 
I have no problem speaking too loud in the middle of  crowd 
I have no problem talking to myself 
I have a problem with you.
Bedor Alobaidi 






















Bedor Alobaidi/ Interested to ask me a question? Please go ahead. I will be more than happy to do my best in answering if it's something related to my personal knowledge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rising of the Moon By Lady Gregory: In Summary

The Rough Theatre

The Deadly Theatre