I have a Problem

Written and posted by Bedor Alobaidi 
Artwork by: Grigoriou Panagiotis 







I have a problem 
I have a problem if someone can't or doesn't know how to smile 
I have a problem with Monday mornings 
I have a problem with every morning! 
I have a problem with time 
I have a problem with the four seasons straight 
I have a problem with following a healthy diet 
I have a problem with practicing exercises on a daily basis 
I have a problem with resting 
I have a problem with socializing 
I have a problem with speaking lies 
I have a problem with speaking the truth 
I have a problem with friendships 
I have a problem with talking to people 
I have a problem with not talking to people 
I have a problem with going to bed early like a bird 🐦 
I have a problem with getting into and leaving the bed 
I have a problem with bright lights 
I have a problem with not being able to listen when I'm not ready to hear any kind of voice or sound 
I have a problem with speaking less 
I have a problem with talking more than the limit and beyond time 
I have a problem with wasting people's time 
I have a problem with wasting my time 
I have a problem with TV 
I have a problem with commercial ads 
I have a problem with people who don't listen to music 
I have a problem with people who don't listen to their own voice 
I have a problem with people who don't pray 
I have a problem with people who don't dance 
I have a problem with people who are not kind 
I have a problem if someone likes what I dislike 
I have a problem if my friend is not really my friend but I keep them anyway 
I have a problem with winter blues 
I have a problem with boring optimism 
I have no problem staying out in the dark 
I have no problem speaking too loud in the middle of  crowd 
I have no problem talking to myself 
I have a problem with you.
Bedor Alobaidi 






















Bedor Alobaidi/ Interested to ask me a question? Please go ahead. I will be more than happy to do my best in answering if it's something related to my personal knowledge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life is Momentum- (The Life & Death Theory)

The Rising of the Moon By Lady Gregory: In Summary

The Rough Theatre