Whispers of Love-It was just a dream

Written and published by Bedor Alobaidi 
Artwork unknown unless you can feel free to leave me a comment mentioning the artist name for credit. 
All copyrights are saved and taken in consideration from my end. 





You make me smile.

You know how to make me smile 

You make me fly and free like a dove bird 

You bring the amusement to my life.

You heal my wounds so carefully and you know how you can confuse me in the most delightful way.

With you, I feel like myself.

You see me for who I truly am.

I can open up to you without fear.

Being with you makes me feel like I belong in another realm.

I often wonder why we didn't meet sooner.

When you entered my life, it felt like I had a chance to start anew.

The person who can make you smile and never leave when tears of happiness fall, deserves to be cherished.

The one who accepts your imperfections and still makes you feel complete deserves to be called a lover.

Are we in love yet?

Am I in love or simply infatuated with the idea of love and being with you?

As I gaze into your eyes, I see myself reflected in them.

Your actions speak louder than words, and I can feel how much you care for me.

The way you speak to me and say my name tells a story worth sharing in countless ways.

What does it feel like to be so special just by the way you look at me?

Yes, you confuse me, but in the most precious way.

I wish I could unravel the secret behind your magic.

Could this be love?

Or is it another one of my vivid dreams, where I laugh, have a great time, and share my fantasies with someone who means everything to me?

Someone who I matter to him in every season but not yet real? 

Please don't let me wake up to the fact this was all just a dream.

If you're not yet real, please keep visiting me in my dreams.

I hold onto faith and hope that one day, you'll find your way to me.

We may not fully express our feelings, but I know you can sense mine without words.

Don't lose your way in finding me.

I'm always here, surrounding you.

Just feel my presence, and you'll know where I stand.

You'll know if I'm a mile away from you or light-years ahead.

And if I seem like a puzzle to you, pay attention to the signs I send through my dreams.

In those dreams, all the pieces come together, and there are no unsolved puzzles from that moment until the end of time.

Bedor Alobaidi 















Bedor Alobaidi/ Interested to ask me a question? Please go ahead. I will be more than happy to do my best in answering if it's something related to my personal knowledge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rising of the Moon By Lady Gregory: In Summary

The Rough Theatre

The Deadly Theatre