Personal Letter





Bedor Alobaidi

Black and white, represent me

Because, I belong to a land known by it's uncountable number of black events in the good and bad times ..

While white represent the spirit of a little dove, passing by the empty river!

Walking barefoot in the dead city, thinking of my endless list of dreams

wearing my black leather outfit & weird accessories so, I can be myself with a special type of identity; an identity that can make the stranger confused during the time he spends exploring my small, innocent face expression whether its real or fake!

Black color in reality VS a stunning rainbow that does not exist in my dictionary of daily life except for my sweet bitter dreams!

I learned very well how to entertain myself and be able to distinguish between reality and daydreams....Which I often think that all the differences I have been through might be related to a special sort of skills that perhaps it was born with me and throughout the years it became a notable part of my behavior!

Perhaps I was extremely smart when I was a kid, which is why I feel I'm in a definite power of confidence and sensitivity when I grew up until the moment you read the end of this piece.

Yet, despite all the above, are you still wondering what's the relation between black and white alongside with magical, and colorful rainbow that I often see in my dreams, seriously you still wondering?

Well, then keep wondering and questioning yourself as much as you like, if any of my words did apply to you in any form!

Compare your experiences in life, pick a favorite story, something that happened with you in the past and examine it in present time and see what you get while you try to make connection, and build a certain language between your past, today and tomorrow!



Maybe my Mesopotamian roots got to the level of detaching myself from being an ordinary type of thinker and transformed me to a special case of an individual ... I believe in my individuality, the qualities that make me a unique person ... The whole planet become a better place once we reach the meaning of self-satisfaction and stop letting others compare us with anything that gives us nothing except for refusal, extreme darkness, mind-blowing dead life, intolerance, fear and isolation.

Be passionate, be strong and be bright... Even if your reality consists of two colors only, don't give up dreaming as from dreams the real change begins and become true!

Are you still wondering?

Then how about you go ahead and write a personal letter to yourself and play with the words a little bit as you never know when you would end up surprising yourself with facts and hypotheses that could either change your life or someone else's perspective on his/her own life! Be a light and don't go any less than a LIGHT!

So, what are you waiting for? Start right now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rising of the Moon By Lady Gregory: In Summary

The Rough Theatre

The Deadly Theatre