Personal thoughts of self awareness Part I



By Bedor Alobaidi 

I was thinking of having a humanistic relationship To live it together in the maze of our sorrows and disappointments.. 
A love that we could face death, sadness and mystery within it.. And to exchange taking off the masks we are wearing and just be us for once.. In the night of a lonely rainy stations , stations that got to be known as our days sometime in memory!
But, look to what happened and where we are now?! 

Too bad it happened too fast and you were the one who walked away without explanation. 
Do you think it’s easy? Just by the moment you decided to stop talking to me, you’ve left me broken down into pieces, few seconds later the pieces became a sand that a mouth of tiny bird could blow up until it disappears!

You kept saying I’m the reason behind this strange breakup; but you never proved yourself wrong with me and you’ll never do! 

Although, I wish you could but I know for a fact that You’ll never be brave enough to do it! 

To be continued....   #bedor_alobaidi  💙#dsm  #dsmsociety  #selfieblackandwhite 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rising of the Moon By Lady Gregory: In Summary

The Rough Theatre

The Deadly Theatre