Mysterious Game ( Wild Horses )


Written and published by Bedor Alobaidi 

Photo illustration courtesy by the artist. Unknown artist 




Wild Horses ….Run faster ..run faster.. Did you feel that victory? This is how we sometimes tend to lose our way home, school, workplace or even dreams..

                                               

Yet, which is better?

 

Dream or reality?

Friends and company or enemies and loneliness?

Love or no love?

To be happy and all smiling for no reason, or there must be a reason and a price for joy and happiness.

And the list of questions goes on and I wish if each question requires one answer only. It would have been a lot simpler and easier for me to choose the type of living that I’d like to continue my life with. But it’s never going to happen this way as everything does happen for a reason and don’t ignore the fact that you were brought to this life for a reason as well. If you think that way for once, perhaps your overthinking problem will be resolved by then. Did you know?

 

Surrealistic Piece of Chocolate:

 

What happened there? Why is everyone melting like a piece of chocolate? 

The mystery of vanishing here is so frightening. I am laying down here waiting to see the stars and the moon whether their colors will turn out to brown, or dark brown like chocolate or not. And too many other questions that I can’t think of at the very moment, but that’s okay come and check back later, maybe by the time you leave me alone surviving my daydreams and memorize them well the way it’s supposed to be maybe I will by then could have prepared some fascinating questions about life and death and the desire of you seeing me transforming to a piece of chocolate, a special type of chocolate, the hot melted kind. I know.

 

History

No one burns in those old cities, as we were told before! That sarcastic history lied to us during that very dark night.

No one, but me, you and our third partner, who will be coming after several light years, completing the journey of death and immortality after us. So shut up now and let me finish the rest of my favorite movie, feel free to either listen to me or leave me alone, please.



Love Is Pain

 

Keep inspiring me while I'm still watching my favorite games of yours. Since you never tried to feel about what’s going on inside me, nor the sorrow that I’ve been suffering from for years then why my actions seem to be a question every single time you see me going all silent, sitting by myself painting, sleeping, or go out for a walk also by myself. I was clear and been explaining to you more than once how your company isn’t welcomed anymore and yet you still consider yourself someone special in my life, or my reflection at some point. Since nobody can figure out my struggles except for you then why just can’t you leave me alone and set me free instead of blaming, hurting, and torturing each other and playing our favorite roles of being the victims whether I am the reason behind your frustration or you.

So please tell me, can we put an end to this story?

 

Useless Voices

 

All people are similar in this silent city

No rhythm for their footsteps

No voices

All we see are leaves falling from the trees

We rely too much in the light of the moon

We barely see the sun in this iced, dead city...

We barely make eye contact to our other significant,

And most people in this town don’t even have a significant other

Something expected a scene that’s been prepared for ahead of time…

Loneliness and desperation were meant to play a major role in our lives

In this city, nobody seems to understand you nor try to know who you really are…

Nobody … just nobody…

Silence is all about the environment of this city…

Nothing to say here, as all stories will be the same

All stories will be the same… and each story going to repeat itself over and over until we get to the day when no one would survive in here…. Everyone will be gone,

I will be gone and that means you will no longer receive or read letters from me…

It is my destiny. So, why would I be afraid of saying that though?

But no worries, I’ll make sure to write and draw some signs that shows you whether the coming up letter going to be my last one or not.

I promise you that I will not disappoint you on that!

I PROMISE.

 

My dream baby, sincerely,

The Video Gamer once said!

 

Those who run naked in the streets in my dreams make me wonder, where did they come from?

 

My dear friend, take it easy

 

I don't talk to anyone, and I don't want anyone if you're that kind of person, you're welcome. You're my friend. Otherwise, we are enemies until I am convinced that you are a good person. 









I Am Wild as A Mysterious Game

(Wild Horses)

Letters From Baghdad series, Part III

Bedor Alobaidi

Inspirational songs: 

Bishop Briggs-Wild Horses 

Korn-Coming Undone 



 











Bedor Alobaidi/ Interested to ask me a question? Please go ahead. I will be more than happy to do my best in answering if it's something related to my personal knowledge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rising of the Moon By Lady Gregory: In Summary

The Rough Theatre

The Deadly Theatre