Love's Journey: Seeking Answers, Embracing Healing, and Embracing Destiny.




Written by: Bedor Alobaidi 
Photo courtesy of the artist. Unknown artist but if you happen to know who’s this work for please feel free to leave  a comment under my blog so I can share the name of the artist for credit and copyright. 



I want to write something. I want to write about love, its concept, and how it exists in someone's life. But I don't want to write about general love and compassion; I want to write a love story. An incredible love story.


I want to let my feelings flow, but I can't. I've never lived a love story to turn it into words and write about that love freely. Have all writers and poets lived a true love story that made them incredible writers? How can you write about something you've never experienced before?


How can you develop or process your words without being emotional? How can your words touch millions of people, or just one who cares about you without you even noticing? The struggle I'm facing today is how to turn my words into a melodramatic sound that reaches far and wide. If my words can not only be written and read, but also stick to someone's ears, possibly my future lover or a child searching for true love as they grow up.


I want to write about the madness of love that everyone talks about, yet they seem sad and lonely. I want to tell someone who I recently felt was chasing me with his eyes, but never spoke or said a word to me. Why did he make me think he wanted to say something, and why did I ruin the chance for him?


Why do I keep seeing myself smiling and laughing with someone whose features I can't see, only vivid in dreams or daydreams? I often wonder if I'm the one running out of emotions to even love myself enough, not caring if love comes knocking at my door or not.


They say love comes in unexpected ways and timing. But what if it comes and I'm not ready for it? What if love comes and then disappears, leaving me with a false feeling, an illusion, but never love? Who decides if it's love? Is it the heart, our physical appearance, or the way we speak to each other?


Do we have to be creative writers, novelists, and poets to find true love and never question its meaning? Is love another mystery that no one can solve or find the answer to? These are questions I often ask myself, friends who are no longer friends, strangers, and even my own family, who seem clueless and turn their backs when I ask about love and how it happens.


My family often shares their love story, how they met and how it was predestined love. Yet, here I am, always questioning if I am too hard to love, or if there is something wrong with me that makes men run away, even when it's not my fault.


And as I write these endless questions and wishes, I wonder who is writing them. Is it me or my empty heart? This is not a desperate call to find my true soulmate, but a call for true and genuine love to find me where I am, without me having to search everywhere.


As you read these words, may you find love and be destined for love, just as your heart desires. We all deserve to love and be loved, but we must first heal from any current or past wounds that have stopped real love from coming our way. We must speak loving words to ourselves and others, as love begins from within.


You can't find love when you're feeling down or desperate for someone to care about you. No one will care until you care for yourself and radiate love from within. Love is a giving act, and if someone comes and claims to love you but you can't reciprocate because of insecurities or fear, it's not an equal or intense love. Don't make a jump in that case.


If it feels temporary, say it from the beginning and don't mislead someone's feelings. Don't wait a long time to realize it won't work with them. Don't give false hope to someone who wants to build a future with you. Be present with your heart or not at all. Be fully committed until you both become one.


Don't start a new chapter in your life while still healing from a heartbreak or a traumatic experience caused by an ex, family member, toxic friendships, or any other bad experience you haven't let go of yet. Love will only come when it knows you are ready for it. Love will come when you least expect it.


Love will come eventually for those who smile more and know they are lovable in every phase they pass through. Love must come when you are full of emotions, not drained or running out of that sea of emotions, thinking there's nothing left and no more to give, not even for yourself. Love is a healing journey, not just being loved by someone else. Love is a verb, not just words you read in a beautiful poem in one of your boring days, you enjoy it momentarily and then once you head to your head and sleep like dead, the next day when you wake up you have already forgotten about that beautiful piece of poem and continued your day regularly just like every other day.


But love is LOVE ❤️ if you know what I mean! 

Bedor Alobaidi 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rising of the Moon By Lady Gregory: In Summary

The Rough Theatre

The Deadly Theatre