Speaking to the Unkown




Dear Moon,

No I didn't take my eyes out of you, While I was looking up high to the sky watching your pure beauty, and the mind blowing transformation you've been into ... The communication I had with you the other night, was amazingly so precious and unforgettable...

Though, your condition left me all carious right here by myself, thinking deeply, wondering of who would ever make it to my diary book, and find out he was the first one who crossed my mind during that particular date and time, in one of the coldest nights ever,before and after the lunar eclipse.... But he doesn't know still that I meant him... I'm very positive that he will find out someday, somewhere!. And,If not through me, then perhaps someone who cares enough for me, would eventually speak up and hand him out my words all at once.... Maybe, he will get to appreciate them, and hopefully he would, but not when it's too late to do so.

Dear moon, do you care about the sound that's all coming out of my soul to you? I think you already do.
Photo Credit: Rita Aramis Jacobs. September, 27th, 2015
Copy rights received by the owner of the photograph.

Comments

  1. The Moon was always the best thing to watch and think of our beloved ones specialy on the nights when we feel alone.
    I always talk to the moon �� and to the shiny stars ✨ around it and it answers me by shining more that's tells me to keep shining through the hard times and not to quit easily.
    As dark as it appears but still a beautiful makes our deeply feelings moves.
    The problem is most people don't appreciate the true love and consider it a game to play with, or leave you when you care about them too much because you love them,
    I hope he knows he is the one and do something before it's too late.
    I wish you get a one how love you truly, fight for you and understand you.
    Sorry if i upset you.
    But your words touched me.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Rising of the Moon By Lady Gregory: In Summary

The Rough Theatre

The Deadly Theatre