The Unreleased Nightmare




In that awkward and unnecessary moment of losing consciousness, when I felt it was about time to tell someone, somewhere a specific idea about a puzzling story, I usually prefer to only give that person heads up to make him/her visualize the main topic by themselves. Then they force you to tell them extra details and it doesn't really matter if it has any connection to what you are trying to get from them.



Artwork by Iraqi Canadian artist: Zeena Mustafa Saleem  


While, I desperately trying to look for an immediate answers.... The others, who I accidentally decided to TRUST them just a little bit during the time and day when I was left in the middle of the road figuring out the way of either stay in the spot where I was left or keep walking to the unknown, instead. In all conditions, those who I chose blindly to guide me thorough the most definite truth, believe it or not, they were the same reason behind the first objects who ended up leaving me all alone by myself.
This was a special kind of nightmares that freaked me out insistently from certain level of sounds, unclear sounds, very loud voices and laughs, children, lots of them, and very old books covered all by unbelievable amount of dust...All signs were frightening, except for my dark red lipstick; which was the only thing that didn't leave me alone in that most weirdest nightmare ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rising of the Moon By Lady Gregory: In Summary

The Rough Theatre

The Deadly Theatre